Your Gift to the Community
The Annual Fund represents unrestricted annual operating support from individuals, businesses and foundations. It provides important financial support above and beyond those funds derived from membership and admission fees.
Your tax-deductible gift to the Annual Fund is used where it is needed most – from air conditioning on a hot summer day to supporting education programs.
It endows The Museum with consistent and much needed funding. Your support allows us to advance our mission and broaden our reach in the community.
Every gift to The Museum, no matter the amount, makes an impact on our work at The Museum and the programs we provide.
Did you know that...
- $50 can purchase new plantings for the Arboretum?
- $185 can send one child to Museum Discovery Camp for one week?
- $500 can pay for one school bus to bring a class to The Museum?
- $1,000 can support the costs associated with creating a Family Guide for a special exhibition?
- $2,500 can fully redesign our Family Learning Center to suit the current exhibit?
- $5,000 can sponsor the Opening Night of a new Exhibit?
- $10,000 can purchase a new show for our Planetarium?
The Membership Office can be reached by phone at 610.371.5850 ext. 228 or by e-mail.
Gifts great and small help The Museum enrich our community in fun, educational and exciting ways!